Visiting / Important Place
Varanasi : Main Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Devi temple, Ganga Aarti, Kal Bhairav Mandir, Sarnath.
Gaya : Vishnupad temple, Phalgu River, Mangala Gauri temple, Tibetan Monastery, Mahabodhi temple, Thai monastery
Day 01: Arrival Varanasi
Arrival at Varanasi airport/station, welcome and assistance then transfer to hotel. Evening boat ride at river Ganges (At your own cost). Overnight in a hotel at Varanasi.
DAY 02 : Varanasi – Sarnath – Bodhgaya (255 kms. / 5-6 hrs.).
Early morning breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Sarnath, visit Dhammek Stupa, Museum etc. Proceed to Bodhgaya. Lunch on the way(by self). On arrival check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight in a hotel at Bodhgaya.
Day 03 : Bodhgaya
After breakfast sightseeing tour of Bodhgaya. Visit Bodhi tree where Lord Buddha attained enlightenment, visit Mahabodhi temple & other monasteries. Later visit Sujata Village & Dungeshwari Hills. Overnight stay & dinner at Hotel in Bodhgaya.
Mahabodhi Temple: 05:00 A.M. to 09:00 P.M.
Other Monasteries’: 5 AM to 12 Noon and 02 :00 P.M. to 06:00 P.M.
Day 04 : Bodhgaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Patna (280 kms. /06 hrs.)
Breakfast at hotel then drive to visit Rajgir (190 kms) the Vulture Hill, World Peace Stupa,Bamboo’s Garden. Continue to Nalanda to visit the ruins of world oldest University.Lunch at Nalanda (by self), after proceed to Patna. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Patna.
Day 05 : Patna – Vaishali – Kushinagar (280 kms. /06 hrs.)
Breakfast at hotel then visit to Patna Sahib Gurudwara (if time permits), after drive to Kushinagar en-route visit Vaishali local palaces like Ashokan Pillar,Budha Stupa, Shanti Stupa. Lunch. On arrival check in at hotel,dinner and overnight at hotel Kushinagar.
Day 06 : Kushinagar – Lumbini
After breakfast visit Ramabhar Stupa & Mahaparinirwana Temple.Kushinagar: The Place where Buddha entered perfect tranquility – the state of Mahaparinirwana, the huge statue of the Reclining Buddha, Mukut- Bandhana, after proceed to Lumbini , transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight in a hotel at Lumbini.
Day 07 : Lumbini – Kapilavastu – Sravasti(197 km / apprx.05 hrs)
After Breakfast at hotel. Visit Lumbini – birth place of Lord Buddha. After early Lunch leave for Sravasti, en route visit Kapilavastu – where Buddha’s childhood was spent & also visit ruins of the Palaces. Later check-in at hotel. Overnight stay & dinner at Hotel in Sravasti.
Day 08 : Sravasti – Lucknow(160 Kms 4-5 Kms).
After Breakfast at hotel. Visit Sravasti, where Buddha spent his 24 monsoons, visit Jetvana and Ananda Bodhi Tree. Afternoon proceed to Lucknow. Evening visit Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Park(if time permits). Check-in and overnight stay & dinner at Hotel in Lucknow.
Day 09 : Lucknow – Delhi by flight – Departure
Timely transfer to airport to catch flight for Delhi. Catch the onward flight.
————————- Tour ends with sweet memories.——————
Cost includes :-
* All transfers & sightseeing by A/C vehicle as per itinerary.
* Accommodation on double(twin) sharing as per chosen package.
* Complimentary breakfast.
* Toll charges, parking, driver allowance & currently applicable taxes.
Cost does not include :-
* Ticket Monuments, Amusement Park, Guide Fee, Tips.
* Air /Train fair.
Cost Excludes :-
– Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja etc.
– Any Entrance Ticket (Monument & Museum ).
– Any Train/Flight Ticket Service tax as actual.
– Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
– Porterage at airport / station & hotels, insurance , laundry , liquors , wine etc.
– Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides , roadblocks , etc.
– Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport.
– Mandatory X-Mas /New Year eve supplementary charges,that should be paid by the guest directly to the hotel concerned.
Package cost per person: (Cost is indicative only, actual cost may change as per the requirements)
|No of Persons||Minimum 02||Minimum 04|
|Vehicle used||A/C Etios / Dzier||A/C Innova|
|Cost per person||27,500/-||25,000/-|
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– A/C Vehicle .
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
More tour packages : (Optional)
1.Golden Buddhist Tour
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Destinations: : New Delhi – Bodhgaya – Varanasi – Agra –New Delhi.
2.Buddhist Tour With Golden Triangle
Duration : 08 Nights / 09 Days
Destinations: New Delhi – Bodhgaya – Varanasi – Agra – Jaipur –New Delhi.
3.Foot Steps of Buddha (Tours)
Duration : 09 Nights / 10 Days
Destinations: New Delhi – Lucknow – Sravasti – Lumbini – Kushinagar – Patna – Rajgir – Bodhgaya –Varanasi –Agra – New Delhi
4.Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour India
Duration : 10 Nights / 11 Days
Destinations: Mumbai – Aurangabad – Bhopal – Agra – Varanasi – Bodhgaya – Patna –New Delhi
5.Buddhist Pilgrimage with Nepal Tour
Duration : 11 Nights / 12Days
Destinations: New Delhi– Agra – Varanasi – Bodhgaya – Rajgir – Nalanda – Patna – Kushinagar – Lumbini – Kathmandu.
Note: – Tours can be tailor made according to your specification.
As the place of the Buddha’s Enlightenment, Bodhgaya is the spiritual home of Buhddhists. It attracts tens of thousands of believers from all over the world. Bodhgaya situated near the river Niranjana, is one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage centres since it was here that Buddha attained enlightenment under the Bodhi tree.The population of this town is 22,000 and is situated at an altitude of 113 m. Maximum temperature in summer rises to 45-47 degree Celsius and minimum is 27 degree, while in winter maximum is 28 degree and minimum is 4 degree. It receives an annual rainfall of 1,860 mm. Most countries with vast Buddhist population have a temple or monastery here.The 25 m Great Buddha Statue in the Japanese Kamakura style was unveiled by his holiness Dalai Lama in 1989.